Executive / senior industry position
Expires: March 11th, 2020
Location: Dauphin Regional Comprehensive Secondary School
FTE/HRS & Assignment: 1.0 FTE, Limited Teacher General; Senior Years Classroom; Math Grade 9-12
Term Dates: September 8, 2020 - June 30, 2021
- Knowledge of best practices in the curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Excellent organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, students, parents and outside agencies, as demonstrated through written and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
In your application, please include:
- A cover letter outlining your strengths related to each of the required and desired qualifications listed
- A current resume outlining educational qualifications and experience related to the specific position; all applicable certifications
- The names and current contact numbers of three (3) supervisory references
Please apply by sending the above information to one of the following:
Important notes relating to your application:
- The successful candidate’s salary will be determined by the MVTA Collective Agreement.
- Successful applicants MUST provide satisfactory Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector & Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank all for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Room 115-6, A.E. McKenzie Building 270 - 18th Street