Mid-level industry position
Expires: September 19th, 2019
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Process Specialist position for an established local manufacturer in Brandon, MB. This is a full-time term position.
Based out of their Brandon location, you will be responsible for tasks and projects related to development, or applications of state of the art processes, equipment, control schemes and standards, process optimization, process safety management, qualification of alternative raw materials/components, and equipment. Work may include projects and tasks in any of the following stages: scope definition, feasibility studies, lab/pilot scale modeling, simulation, cost/benefit analysis, design, specification development, project planning, implementation and post implementation monitoring and follow-up.
- Participates in the proactive problem solving efforts for the manufacturing processes.
- Within projects or as part of system definition across multiple departments, designs and specifies equipment functional operating requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and contributes to the development of solutions for quality, yield, efficiency, profitability, or compliance improvements.
- Facilitates technical training for the manufacturing personnel
- Promotes cGMP compliance within the work place by the following site cGMP procedures.
- B.Sc or MSc or MA degree in Sciences (Chemistry preferred), Engineering, or related field with minimum of 2 years of previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferred.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact us at email@example.com or call 204-727-0008.
Room 115-6, A.E. McKenzie Building 270 - 18th Street