Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
Req ID: 97747
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Intermediate Clinical Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA Services currently seeks Clinical Service Desk Associates to join our 24/7x365 Clinical Service Desk in Vancouver, British Columbia to support transition and steady-state activities as NTT stands up services. With our Health Authority partners, we are focused on delivering better outcomes for patients in BC, through the continuous improvement of services to clinical end-users.
The Clinical Service Desk Agent brings knowledge of clinical solutions and clinical workflows in various healthcare environments to provide service excellence to the clinician end-users across British Columbia. The Clinical Service Desk Agent reports to the Clinical Service Desk Manager
- Receives, inquiries, and incidents submitted via telephone, email, and chat. Clinical application incidents may include workflow issues, application errors, user access and functionality
- Applies verbal and written communication skills in guiding end-users to provide the required details to support call resolution
- Leverages knowledge articles and his/her expertise to analyze and process incidents- Captures call details in NTT DATA’s ITSM solution
- Thoroughly and accurately documents end-user comments
- Closes or escalates the tickets in a timely manner
- Supports team members by sharing experience, knowledge and lessons learned
- Identifies gaps in knowledge articles and opportunities for improvement and communicates these to the appropriate CSD Knowledge Manager
- 1+ years of implementation or support experience with a clinical information solution
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who supports others and strives for improvements that impact all stakeholders
- All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Nights and weekend work will be required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Help Desk, Information Technology, Technology