Executive / senior industry position
Group Leader/Senior Group Leader, Quality Control, Saskatoon, CanadaPioneer a brighter futureAt Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Operations, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.Group Leader/Senior Group Leader, Quality Control, Saskatoon, Canada We are seeking a self-directed and driven Group Leader to join our Quality Control (QC) team to provide the tactical and strategic leadership to the organization to support to commercialization of our microbial products. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams to strengthen our QC organization with primary focus on compliance and efficiency. You will supervise QC team members engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity. As a group leader, you will leverage your managerial and project management skills sets to drive the performance and operations of the laboratory and ensure alignment within the global network of QC labs.In this position you need to:
- A BS or MS degree in Microbiology or related field with a strong track record of accomplishment in industry with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience.
- Attitude to drive proactive solutions in a complex organization with many stakeholders and takes ownership of decisions
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills to achieve results together with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard, industrial microbiology, Quality Control, and/or Bioagricultural industry is preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally (10%) and work in Canada without sponsorship.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.About Novozymes Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.comNovozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.Application deadline: April 14th, 202