SGS Employee Sign upSign Up for Job Alerts
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries, and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Organizations today are met with a variety of operational and business challenges. External forces, like competitors and regulatory bodies, also add a secondary level of pressures that must be anticipated. At SGS, our Certification and Business Enhancement (CBE) group has developed a variety of solutions to not only meet these challenges, but establish more efficient and profitable ways of working. Job Summary:The Client Service Advisor performs a variety of account management activities servicing our client base within our Food, Pharmaceutical and Personal Care industries,This role will ensure all customer contracts are administered to meet customers’ needs and expectations, and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customer files are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures and processes
- Work with Full-Time Auditors, Sub-Contract Auditors and Product Managers to ensure that schedules are fully allocated within the scheduling system and that required utilization rates are being met.
- Ensure that Auditors are provided with the necessary audit pack documentation, as well as any other information and/or materials needed prior to the performance of their tasks.
- Proactively communicate with the management team to assure that they are aware of any customer issues and recommendations for improvement and/or resolution.
- Schedule customer audits within timelines associated with the certification cycle and in time to allow re-certification to occur prior to the certification expiring.
- Regularly liaise with account contacts before, during and after auditing activity, including responding to customer requests quickly and thoroughly to ensure that all customer needs are met related to the fulfillment of each contract.
- Conduct administration reviews on the audit reports in a timely manner and submit required audit report documents to Technical for review and certificate decision for initial and renewal certifications.
- Communicate to Sales regarding requests for significant additional services.
- Ensure the timely release of the certificates upon certification.
- Review previous certification cycle to determine allocation of days and site to be sampled for renewal audits and next certification cycle.
- Maintain and prepare audit records, electronic files, Certnet entries and other databases as required for assigned customers.
- Follow-up via email and send required documentation to external customers and auditors.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Required Skills:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or a general Education Development equivalency (GED). Post secondary education an asset.
- 1–3 years of previous working experience in an administrative or data entry related role.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various type of computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, specifically the calendar/schedule section
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
- Proven time management skills and strong attention to details.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
Additional Information:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.